Facility-X is a shared space and we require all guest show respect to other users by leaving the premises as it was found. We regret that the return of your security deposit may be forfeit or a deduction made if these conditions are not adhered to.
By booking premises hire at Facility-X you agree to the following terms:
1. You will leave the premises as closely as possible to how it was found.
2. You accept all liability for injury or fatality occurring from your use of the space. We accept no responsibility for injury caused by improper use of equipment or furniture.
3. You will pay a deposit to secure your booking and will provide payment on receipt of an invoice issued before your booking begins. You may lose your booking if you fail to pay for an upcoming booking. Your deposit will be returned with 48 hours of your check out time. Some card issuers take 3-7 days to process refunds.
4. The front door MUST remain locked and closed at all times. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property due to door being open.
5. Sharps for needle play must not be disposed of in general waste. Any sharps found in the general waste or left around the studio will void your deposit return.
6. Significant soiling/damage to the space will result in your deposit being held. Broken furniture or equipment will be charged at cost price to replace.
7. Latex shine/silicone-based polish products must ONLY be used on the designated rug in the Decompression Area, NOT in the main space.
8. Respecting our neighbours is essential. Please do not stand outside in any inappropriate state of dress or undress - studio booking activities must remain inside the studio at all times. Please keep the door to the Decompression Area closed at all times.
9. You accept the following cancellation terms:
Up to 1 week before booking: Hire Fee & Security Deposit will be refunded
Less than 1 week before booking: Security Deposit will be forfeit, unless rescheduling.
Less than 2 days before booking: Hire Fee & Security are forfeit, unable to reschedule.